||Multi Crys PV Module (72 Cell,300-320 W)
||156 mm crystalline silicon solar cells
The details can be downloaded at free of cost from our websites (www.bheledn.com
- We have given Press Advertisement for the purchase of Handheld Compact Impulse RADAR, UV/Visible /Near Infrared Spectroscopy and Rheometer as per attachment and also hosted in our websitewww.serc.res.in . The tender will be received till 14th October, 2013 upto 17.00 hours IST.
- GLOBAL NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Sealed tenders are invited under Global Tender System from the established,reputed and experienced manufacturers or their authorized distributors, in two-bid system for the supply of 150 Nos. XTL Mobile Wireless Sets with all accessories to be used in the existing Motorola Smart Net and Smart Zone Trunking System of Delhi Police and upcoming APCO P-25 (Phase-II) Digital Trunked Radio System. The detailed tender document can be downloaded from the websites: http://www.delhipolice.nic.in or http://www.delhigovt.nic.in or can be obtained from Old Police Lines, Rajpur Road, Delhi-110054 on any working day till 26.11.2013 at 1700 hrs.A non-refundable tender feeof Rs. 1000/- in the form of DD/Pay Order/Banker's cheque drawn in favour of Dy. Commissioner of Police,Communication, Delhi must be attached with the technical bid. Last date for submission of the tender is 27.11.2013 by 1130 hrs. The technical bids will be opened on the same day at 1200 hrs. In case the due date is declared holiday, the tenders will be opened on the next working day.
- Global Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Applicants for Odisha and Cheyyur UMPP
1. Govt. of India have launched the initiative of Ultra Mega Power Projects (UMPPs) of 4000 MW each (both pit-head and imported coal) on Supercritical Technology to be awarded through tariff based competitive bidding with the objective of developing large capacity power projects. Power Finance Corporation Ltd (PFC) is the Nodal Agency for this initiative.
2. Under this initiative, 16 UMPPs have been identified so far and 4 UMPPs have already been awarded to successful bidders. Bidding process for 2 UMPPS (Odisha and Cheyyur) has been initiated.
3. The UMPP in the State of Odisha is a pit head project with dedicated coal mines allocated by Ministry of Coal, Government of India, for the project, thereby assuring fuel availability. The energy charges will be paid by the Utilities in addition to the fixed charge per unit of electricity. All necessary inputs like land, water linkage and fuel are available. Most of the clearances are available and the remaining are under process and are expected to be in place within the stipulated time.
4. The Cheyyur UMPP in the State of Tamil Nadu, is an imported coal based with dedicated captive port. In this case, fuel risk is mitigated substantiallyas it is linked to an international coal index (API4). All necessary inputs like land, sea water and all major clearances are available.
5. The projects will be developed through Public-Private Partnership (PPP) on Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer (DBFOT) basis, with a balanced risk sharing structure between investors and procurers. With all major inputs in place and assured power off-take, both the projects offer an excellent opportunity to invest around $4bn/€3bn in each of them.
6. The Notice for global invitation for pre-qualification of applicants has been published in leading newspapers of India on 25.09.2013 and 26.09.2013 for Odisha and Cheyyur UMPP respectively, in ‘The Financial Times’ (London, World wide edition) on 27.09.2013. The same will be published in ‘The Economist’ (World wide edition) as well on 05.10.2013. The Notice and Request for Qualification (RfQ) document are available on PFC website www.pfcindia.com (under the head ‘What’s New’).
GLOBAL TENDER for PURCHASE of RAW MATERIALS by MSTC LIMITED
- MSTC Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-1 Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. MSTC Ltd has embarked to set up first of its kind Auto Shredding Plant in India. In this context MSTC has decided to float a Global Tender for Purchase of raw materials for the Plant.
Notice Inviting Proposals for selection of agency for conducting e-auction of FM channels in FM Radio Phase-III
- For details one can visit the website of the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India : http://www.mib.nic.in/
BHEL's global advertisement seeking Expression of Interest (EOI) from suitable technology companies to partner in the field of Simulators for Defence applications:
Global Tender: CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre
Director, CSIR-SERC invites sealed tenders under the two bid system, from original equipment manufacturers, foreign principals and Indian agents for supply of various equipments.
For details please visit: http://www.serc.res.in
- or download the following document
For and on behalf of the President of India, Ministry of Home Affairs New Delhi invites global tenders Online Bids (Technical and Financial) for the supply of stores as per details in the schedule to tender (Annexure 1 & Annexure 2). The details can be seen on the website:
http://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app. and official web site of DGS&D i.e. www.dgsnd.gov.in.
ONGC: e-tender from prospective bidders
- Open ICB tender in to bid system are invited in e-form from prospective Bidders trough e-Procurement website through ONGC e-bidding engine at http://etender.ongc.co.in for Hiring of Services for Up-gradation of Barge Instrumentation system of Sagar Uday. The details of the tender can be accessed at: https://tenders.ongc.co.in/
Central Board of Excise and Customs, Deptt. of Revenue
- Central Board of Excise and Customs, Deptt. of Revenue has issued a proposal/tender for acquisition and installation of three drive-through container scanners (road) at JNPT, Maharashtra, Mundra, Gujrat and Cochin, Kerala ports. The tender has also been uploaded on CPP Portal website (www.eprocure.gov.in) and Directorate of Logistics' (DoL) website (www.dolcbec.gov.in) and CBEC website (www.cbec.gov.in).